We are re opening this coming weekend-5/16 and 5/17 9:30 to 5:00 but we have new rules that MUST be followed to keep customers safe.
1. Please do not come to the field if you have a fever or have been exposed to anyone with Covid-19.
2. The registration line will require you to be six feet apart to meet social distancing requirements. You will be able to preregister though our website soon.
3. All customers/persons entering the park must have a face covering on at ALL times. Paintball Googles or Goggles and Lower Face masks are required when playing on the paintball field. Protective masks are required as soon as you exit the field.
4. There will be X’s on our picnic tables where you stage your gear to maintain a minimum of 6 foot distance and meet social distancing. There will be no moving tables or altering the set up.
5. You are also required to park every other car in the parking lot and encouraging people to stage from their cars.
6. YOU MUST print off and fill out a waiver, if you haven’t for 2020 season. This is to help move things along and make sure people are passing items back and fourth.
7. Rentals will be available, but there is a change in pricing because you will be getting a face mask to keep. You will also be required to make a reservation 48 hours before hand so we can properly prepare and a limited amount each day.
8. There will be NO BATHROOMS available, due to it creates a common area, so please plan according.
Lastly we are only going to allow 50 people to attend. You will be able to pre-register though our website shortly. Please do NOT message asking for us to reserve your spot.